Steven P. DlottPartner
• Trial attorney defending businesses in all types of general commercial disputes and business torts, including claims for breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, tortious interference, and intentional torts
• Certified Specialist in Ohio Workers’ Compensation Law
• Represents employers in all aspects of workers’ compensation law, including defense at administrative hearings and in court appeals, Violation of Specific Safety Requirement (VSSR) claims, successor liability and manual classification rulings by the BWC, and subrogation disputes
• Counsels employers regarding return to work issues, light duty assignments, drug-free workplace issues, and protection against fraudulent claims
• Frequently speaks to private/public sector organizations including Safety Councils and various professional continuing education seminars regarding the defense of workers’ compensation claims
Click here to download and read Steven's case study: "The Three Bears And Defending A Workers' Compensation Claim."